Couples counseling isn’t about deciding who is right. It’s not even about staying together. It’s about understanding your partner’s thoughts, feelings and behaviors to such a degree that you’re able to appreciate their perspective and make a fully informed decision as to how best to move forward.
If you feel…
- You and your partner don’t communicate honestly or respectfully
- You, or your partner, have had a betrayal of trust
- You live like roommates and no longer have anything in common
- You feel isolated and alone
- You are only together because of your children
- You both genuinely want to improve your relationship
…. please consider calling today to start the conversation.
Whether aimed at addressing day to day issues, or dealing with potentially relationship-breaking challenges, therapy can help.